Google Analytics

Monday, November 19, 2018

Week 13: Online Advertising Part B


  A good design using banner ads on websites can reach potential customers. If the design of the banner is easy to the eyes and has something that catches people's eye then the changes of getting a click off it is very high. In Facebook and Twitter you can develop certain designs to be posted on the different target markets that you are looking for.Your ads can be tailored to your goals, audience and budget. In order to create an Instagram ad you need to have the page be connected to a Facebook business page. Whatever ads you make on Facebook can be transferred to Instagram. Having an ad out consistently is an option to always have opportunities for more sales.
   The different types of ad include: promoting contact us button, get more website visitors, get more leads, boost a post, boost an Instagram, promote your send message button, promote your business locally, and promote your page. For my business I would choose to get more website visitors, and to promote my business locally. Since my website does not get nearly enough visitors as my physical locations, promoting the website can potentially lead to more customer's online. Choosing to make an ad to promote locally can really help with getting more customer's in the store since we are a road side store, we rely on the traffic. 2 weeks at $5 a day seems to be fair to create a basic understanding on how results can vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...