Google Analytics

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Week 14: Ad







These are the two ads that I have created ads that require a call to action. One to come to the store and one to visit the website and order online. For both ads the target market will be for ages 18-60 in the Los Angeles area. This ad will be effective because of the call to action requests being so easy.People tend to been drawn to limited edition products and for the first ad it is showing our target market we have special products for them to try! As for the website call to action, the Target Market can see that they are able to order the worlds most favorite jerky online!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...