Google Analytics

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Week 17: Wrapping it up



    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn about new ones. This class has taught me that depending on the type of business you have, you have to find the right social media outlet that is right for your target market and your brand.Through the social media outlet you are also able to better understand your competitors and try to be one step ahead of them. For my particular business, I was able to start a social foot print in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
    Facebook was not new to me because for my personal life I use it all the time. One of my favorite things to do is "check in" when I am at a cool restaurant or retail store. I started a brand new business page for my business. In my first week of posting for the first time, the post reached about over 1,000 views. It was very inspiring and made me want to continue posting to see how far it reaches people through the Facebook analytics.
    Instagram is a personal favorite in my personal life. I tend to post more on their compared to any other social media sites. When I first started the Instagram page for my business I was skeptical on perusing it because I was not sure what sort of pictures I would put up. Now the ideas of the pictures come randomly and it is fun to add the different hashtags in order for people to find that picture or video in a search. This semester taught me that a picture can say a thousands words and it is easy to post a great picture and getting followers because of it.
    Twitter was a social media platform that before this class I had never even visited in the website. What I found interesting the week we learned about tweeter was how many of our competitors were on their. I saw that it was a way for consumers to get a business attention by adding the "@' with their name on it. The week we learn about tweeter, I found out that there are lists you can make on your profile to make it more organized. Having a Tweeter page is beneficial because I can keep track on what is trending and other similar business's tweets.
    Overall this experience with this class has made me stronger in the field of social media. It made me comfortable with online tools that I would have never thought to use. It taught me how to make an advertisement and how to add google analytics to a website or blog.  It has opened the gates by strengthening my social media skills and adopting to new ideas. Online marketing is key to a successful business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...