Google Analytics

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Week 13: Online Advertising


The 5 business that I chose that are similar are Alien Fresh Jerky, Daniel Fresh Jerky, Miguel's Country Market, Dawyne's Fresh Jerky and Mahogany Meats. All the competitors do not have a solid form of advertisement. One set of advertisement that caught my eye was Alien Fresh Jerky. On their Twitter page they use the same form of imagery in the advertisement with a link to see plans to a new hotel they are planning on creating a hotel in the back of their store. I did not see any other form of advertisement for any of the competitors. I think the impact of traditional advertisement like a billboard sign is a faster call to action for a road side stand. The impact of social media advertisement I would say is longer lasting call to action because the customer's can find the business easier. For my particular business the traditional advertisement is more effective because all the store's are road side stores and met for road trippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...