Google Analytics

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Week 8: Alternative Assignment Part One



The social media I currently have for Gus' Jerky is Instagram. The Instagram page has 144 followers. Since I started the Instagram page less then a year ago, I have not yet been able to see how effective it has been on the business. I have got many more website orders from all newer places in the U.S. and I am wondering if that is because of the Instagram page. I try to post a picture a couple of days before a major holiday and at least once a month. When I post a picture I tend to use a lot of hash tags because I want my picture to be found in searches my target market would be searching for. Some examples of my hash tags would include: hwy95, hwy 395, hwy93, olancha, jerky, california, arizona, nevada, and freshjerky. I currently follow 3 jerky business on Instagram. One in particular is a jerky business in Hawaii. Gus' has been wanting to extend its jerky business to include the state of Hawaii so, I liked to see what that business posts and see their followers to get an idea of how we should approach entering in a new state like Hawaii. Below is the link to the Instagram page I manage.

https://www.instagram.com/freshjerky/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...