Google Analytics

Friday, October 5, 2018

Week 7: Scheduled Posts




These post will engage with the customers because one of the post is asking their personal opinion about what jerky flavor is their favorite. Everyone loves to state their personal preference so this post gives them the opportunity to vote, then even add comments or questions by replying to the post! The other two post will engage with the customers because most of our customers enjoy snowboarding and or skiing. By talking about opening day in Mammoth as well as free goodies that are going to be given away the week of opening season by a popular clothing brand, makes room for customer's to engage and ask questions about Mammoth or the clothing brand that will be at our store.  

1 comment:

  1. This week I commented on Kimberly McMahan, Shana Thompson, Maria Lopez and Taylor Bantle. I messed up on my group number so I commented on more then 3.

    ReplyDelete

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...