Google Analytics

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Week 11: Email Marketing


       Gus' Jerky newsletter would consist of information that customer's would find useful. Some of the things to consider in the new letter would be any special dates for an event at one of our locations, information about products customer's ask often, new product information, and any sales we maybe offering. Personally I do not like when a business sends newsletter every week. I would like to send a newsletter either once a month or twice depending on the situation. I want the customer's to not feel like they are getting bombarded with newsletter but still feel like they have some sort of relationships with the business. A competitor I follow their newsletter sends one once a week. They talk about random things but mostly about their products. I believe the information is repetitive and not so interesting where it makes me want to continue to be subscribed to their newsletter. By reading a competitors newsletter, I get the sense of how it is hard to come up with new interesting topics that keeps your customer from unsubscribing. When it comes to a food retail business you have to be able to not overload and extend the newsletter over the course that way customer's feel like it is necessary for them to be kept in the loop.

3 comments:

  1. I agree! I get so many newsletters every week! I think you could keep your edge by being in people's inboxes less often. That way when your newsletter comes out, it stands out among the ones hitting inboxes once or twice a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love information marketing as well! I would love to see the history on Jerky since I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree about too many newsletters, every once in a while something with good content is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...