Google Analytics

Friday, October 5, 2018

Week 7: Engaging Your Customers



The 4 businesses related to jerky I chose to like was Jerky Bros, Jerky, Jerky Box, and Mohagany Smoked Meats. I chose these particular pages because when I typed in Jerky those were the business that showed up first in the search bar because of the amount of likes they have. Jerky and Jerky Box do not have physical store locations, however since my business does have a website, I am hoping to be able to reach out to those customers. Jerky bros had many likes, but the number one reason I chose that business was because at our store I get hear customer's comparing that business with my business. Mohagany Smoked Meats is a business that is only an hour away from our main location. I decided to like them because they are our competitors.By knowing our competitor's move we are able to see what is working for them and what is not. Another business page I decided to like was Steve's Gourmet Olives. This business page had many like and seemed to emphasize online orders. This is a good business to perhaps grow our business by being able to reach out to their customers since we also sell gourmet olives. The 6th business page I decided to like was Safari's Dried Fruits and Nuts. This business not only wholesales dried fruits and nuts, but they also have a lot of consumer's that can potentially become our consumer. The 7th business I decided to like was LA Times. This is a well known news paper company in the area of most of our customers that come into our Olancha Location. This can potentially grow our business because we can maybe get a recognition and have an article written about Gus'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...