Google Analytics

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Week 9



       For my connections, I used my the basic works to find my connections. I tried to play around with different keys that are near the each of the store locations. An example of this searches was: Hwy 395, Hwy 95,  Searchlight, Golden Valley, Olancha and Mammoth Mt. I did not find anything I was looking for so, I decided to use the basic search word "Jerky". The results were plenty to choose from. It showed many jerky companies mostly the big corporation ones. I found Savage Jerky, and Jack Link's. I also found the ski resorts that was near our Jerky store location like Mammoth Ski Resort and June Mountain.

      I created two lists: Jerky and Celebrity Guests because I thought this lists can be easier to add people or businesses. These lists will help me keep organized with the celebrity guests because if there are many more to come we can have a good list for them. The Jerky list can help organize the viewers of my page find similar pages like Gus' Jerky.

     The best times to tweet during the week is when people are at work and I scrolling through their social media. These hours can be from 9am-3pm. The best day to tweet is on Saturday and Sunday when most people are off work.Sunday is the optimal day at 11 am and 1 to 4 pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...