Google Analytics

Monday, September 17, 2018

Week 4: Part Two



http://miracosta.edu/instruction/distanceeducation/index.html

https://www.chase.com/

  Both these websites are effective because they are designed to be user friendly and efficient.They are both easy to use and create brand awareness. These are specific designs so it creates brand awareness. The reason I come back to these website is because I have to in order to be organized and do well in school. I use the chase website to manage my financial statements to do well with my finances. I use the Miracosta website to check and submit my school assignments.
  What could be improved on the Miracosta website is making it where the teacher's used the same way of submitting assignments or posting announcements. The chase banks needs quick tabs for the information you need quickly such routing number or your account numbers. Having a quick tab of being able to transfer could also help with be more efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...