Google Analytics

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Week 16: Planning Your Future Strategy



Throughout my time in this class, I was able to learn about the effective ways of using social media for a business. In week 7, I learn about engaging with my costumer through Facebook posts. The way I enraged with my customer in that week was very educational because it showed me how to get my customers, or potential customers their interest in a post for example a call to action post. Week 8 was also another week I enjoyed learning because I learn why it was important to have my business on Instagram compared to any other visual media because, since my business is a retail store I don't really have that much to offer when it comes to selling my product. YouTube is useful when you want to show a how to video on your product where Pintrest is useful when you have a lot of pictures that could be grouped together to make it more organized. Week 9, was another successful learning experience for me because I never used for personal nor business use. That week I was able to see what other competitors use Tweeter for and how you are able to address anyone by using the "@" symbol with their twitter handle. Creating a list of words for your twitter page helps to stay organized and create leads to page.
The best social media platforms integrate best with my type of business is Facebook and Instagram. These social media platforms helps me stay informed with my customer's and potential customers. The tools I learned this semester like using the analytics page and the ad page can be useful when marketing my products. The analytics page is useful to see how well a certain post is doing and how many clicks I received either onto my Facebook page, my website and or Instagram. The ad making tools om Facebook is very useful because you are able to schedule when and who gets to see the ad. This is very useful for my business because we rely mostly on road traffic.
My business should spend posting on social media at least once a week. Facebook posts should be scheduled and ready for the important dates like holidays. Engaging with the customers should be at all times. I now have my Facebook business page and Instagram connected to my phone so I am able to respond as quickly as possible. This is important because I want to constantly be engaged with my customers.
For the month of January I am planning on scheduling a Happy New Year post though Facebook and mention if anyone mentions our posts can receive free Honey sticks that New Years Day. The schedule time should be around 5 am to get any of the driver who plan on getting a head start on their drive. For my Instagram I plan to add all the holidays photos taken by my customers that tagged our business and adding them to the Instagram story January 4th. For Facebook, Every Monday for the entire month of January, I plan on posting a "word of the week" for the customers to say to us so they can get discounts at the store. January 7, 14,21,and 28 at 6 am, I will schedule the post and ask customer's to share and like the page in order to be able to use the "word of the week" discount. For Instagram on January 12, I plan on posting about a photo contest picture to get more Instagram Followers. I will ask the followers to post a pic of themselves in one of the locations and tag 5 of their friend into the posts, and if those 8 friends follow our page and we like your photo. I will send them 3 free packs of jerky of their choosing. I am hoping to get more than 60 followers by the end of January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...