Google Analytics

Monday, December 3, 2018

Week 15: Part B


Looking at my analytics for my Facebook page for just this week, I am able to see the traffic my page have been receiving. For the week of November 26 - December 2nd, the page has received 5 page views which shows this is up 100% from last week of analytics. The page also received 3 likes for the week which is up 100% compared to the prior weeks. Posts reach was not so great where it is down 82%. The insights for the page are very interesting because it give you insight on how the page was liked either by searching, or if they are organic followers. I really enjoy the fact you can see how many people viewed your page either by age, city, country and devices. This is cool way to see what your target market can be helpful when thinking when and how to advertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...