Google Analytics

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Week 15: Optimizing Yourself and the Company


Google analytics can be beneficial for any type of business. For my particular business, being a retail business the main feature that I would in the Google analytics is audience overview, demographics overview, and goal conversions. Audience overview will help me understand what type of people are interested in buying my products. By looking at the audience overview by hour, day, week and month. The audience overview shows me the city, and country as well as if they are returning users or new users. These features are beneficial especially if I am putting out a new product and want to see how well it is doing and who is liking it more. The demographics overview feature goes into detail on what age the consumers are, if they are male or female and what are their interests. This feature will help me with my business because it will help me with deciding on where to post my advertisements if I decide to post them on social media.  The feature of goals under conversions will help measure how well my website is fulfilling my targeted objectives like a minimum purchase amount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up

    This class has been an enjoyable experience for me. I was able to broaden my knowledge with social media that I had, and also learn ab...